Greetings from the YES Fair!
Hope everyone is doing well! We had hoped to have a normal science fair as in past years. With the uncertainty of outbreaks, changes in COVID guidance, and limited space we have decided on a hybrid fair. Your safety is our most important reason for be so cautious. Listed below are the 2022 YES Fair guidelines for all participants.
2022 YES Fair Guidelines:
- Divisions 5/6 and 7/8 will be held virtual for the 2022 YES Fair. Projects will be uploaded to our virtual platform and judged remotely.
- Our High School division will set up projects and the following day have interviews. All projects will be removed after interviews are completed (see HS schedule below).
- The Awards Ceremony will be open to all the students, teachers, and parents receiving awards.
YES Fair 2022 Timeline:
- December 14th, 2021 – Grant Applications Deadline
- November 16th, 2021 – Teacher Registration opens (Teacher must register before their students).
- November 29th, 2021 – Student Registration opens
- December 17th, 2021 – Deadline for projects involving Humans or Vertebrate Animals
- January 31st, 2022 – Registration deadline
- February 21st – 25th 2022– YES Fair will be held
- February 23rd – HS Project Set-up (8am-4pm)
- February 24th – HS Interviews (12 noon-4pm)
- February 25th – Awards Ceremony (6-7pm)