Greetings from the YES Fair!
Happy New Year to everyone! Please review the timelines for the 2022 YES Fair, our website had a few of the dates listed incorrectly. For our two lower divisions (5/6 & 7/8) the uploading process will be the same as last year. Instructions for uploading projects will be emailed to students, parents, teachers, and advisors on January 31, 2022.
High School projects will be set up at the Windemere Hotel and Conference Center on Tuesday, February 22, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. If your student or school needs to schedule an alternate time, please contact us by February 15th for coordination. For safety reasons all High School project tables will be spaced 15 or more feet apart. Our staff and judges felt that having the High School students participate in an interview is critical in the awards selection process.
The actual awards ceremony will be held at Windemere Hotel and Conference Center on Tuesday, February 24, 2022, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. We are asking that ONLY the winners, their parents, and teachers/advisors attend the ceremony. All award winners (special, community, national, and YES Fair) will be posted on our website the evening after High School judging is completed. Below is the current timeline the 2022 YES Fair:
YES Fair 2022 Timeline:
- January 31st, 2022 – Registration deadline
- February 1-14, 2022 – 5/6 & 7/8 Division Project Upload
- February 15-22, 2022 – 5/6 & 7/8 Division Judging
- February 21st – 24th 2022– YES Fair will be held
- Tuesday, February 22nd – HS Project Set-up (8am-4pm)
- Wednesday, February 23rd – HS Interviews (12 noon-4pm)
- Thursday, February 24th – Awards Ceremony (6-7pm)
2022 YES Fair Director